Please use sustainable travel options, eg. public transportation, a boat, a bike or walk when moving around Bangkok. For easy access to all transportation information, we recommend to visit www.thailand.go.th
• The Avani+ Riverside Bangkok Hotel has its own river shuttle
to take you to and from the BTS skytrain and nearby attractions.
• If you travel you can offset your CO2 emissions by means of compensation payments via e.g.
We encourage you to avoid and/or reduce waste as much as possible and if waste cannot be avoided, we kindly ask you to separate your waste as much as possible. Please adhere to our waste reduction and waste separation measures as indicated at our venues, e.g.
• Do not produce more than is needed to avoid waste. Dispose of your waste through the separate collection provided at each event location. The waste garbage cans for waste separation are located in every room. Please pay attention to waste separation.
• Reduce packaging and use degradable materials. Please give preference to drinks served by the glass, meals served on crockery, milk and sugar without individual packaging etc.
• Please ask the front desk of the Avani+ Riverside Bangkok Hotel and Anantara Riverside Bangkok Resort about their specific measurements.
• Make use of the environmentally friendly offers of the Avani+ Riverside Bangkok Hotel and Anantara Riverside Bangkok Resort (e.g. policy for change of towels and bedlinen).
• Turn off all lights, electronic equipment (TV, air condition system, heating, computer etc.) when you leave the hotel room for some time.
ChemCon Asia 2024 is committed to ensuring accessibility for people with disabilities within the event parameters. Please inform us if you encounter any difficulties on the event premises, our website, our ChemConnect platform and/or during the sessions and/or our networking events. Our staff is happy to help you at any time. For further inquiries, please contact us via email@example.com
• Together with Networkapp, we created ChemConnect. With ChemConnect we provide you with a platform to share our conference documents, news and information about the conference and offer you the possibility to connect with other delegates via your browser, phone or tablet. Conference documents (presentations, supporting papers and CV's) are available for viewing and/or downloading on our ChemConnect platform as of 2 June 2024. You will also receive a USB flash drive containing all documents available on 1 June 2024 when you check-in at the registration desk. Documents on the USB flash drive that are missing or have been updated will be available for downloading on our ChemConnect platform. Please note that all final conference documents will be shared with you in one easy to use digital handbook after the conference. Further instructions on our ChemConnect platform will be provided before the start of the conference.
• Please return your name cards and lanyards at the registration desk after the event.
• If you need to print a document, we kindly ask you to print on environmentally friendly and recyclable paper.
• Use your own writing utensils.
• For recycling questions concerning food and beverages, please contact directly the catering partner on site.
• Do not use bags made of plastic or other non-recyclable materials.
Thank you for your contribution to a sustainable event. Please do not hesitate to contact Tjeerd Bokhout, conference director, in case of any questions before, during or after the event (firstname.lastname@example.org
, +31 88 348 88 88 or via our staff at the registration desk).