ChemCon Europe 2023 is a global platform which brings together many experts representing companies, authorities and international organisations from over 25 countries. Presentations given by more than 50 speakers from governments and industry will focus in the field of international chemical legislation all over the world, like EU-REACH, UK-REACH, TSCA, K-REACH, GHS and country specific information on inventories, labelling requirements etc. ChemCon Europe 2023 enables you to learn from experiences from the legislative approach of others by presenting interesting business cases.
ChemCon Europe 2023 Registration, please >> click here.
Registration Conditions, please read here.
PricingWorkshop (Monday morning) : Complimentary (only in combination with seminar(s) and/or conference sessions)
● October 23 | Workshop and Seminars 1 & 2
◦ Workshop: Enforcement
◦ Seminar 1: EU CLP (revision) and global implementation of GHS
◦ Seminar 2: Global approach to new chemicals and polymers notification
◦ Chemicals Strategy for Sustainability – implementation and innovation
◦ REACH revision - roadmap and impact
◦ One Substance One Assessment - implementation
◦ Impact on application laws
◦ Authorisation and restriction - theory
◦ Authorisation and restriction - practice
◦ PFAS restriction - impact and challenges
◦ Türkiye and UK REACH
◦ China and Korea
◦ The Americas
◦ Sustainability in the value chain
◦ Supply chain communication and product stewardship strategies
◦ Data sharing and risk assessment developments
◦ Corporate Sustainability through the regulatory lens
Hilton Vienna Park
Am Stadtpark 1
Vienna, 1030, Austria
Guestrooms at special discounted rates have been reserved for the conference period. Early reservation is recommended as rooms with special rates at this event are limited.
Special online booking link, please >> click here.
In addition to the conference sessions of ChemCon Europe 2023, an exhibition will be organised on the same premises. The purpose of the exhibition is to provide up-to-date information about all kinds of technical or commercial services linked with the chemical industry.
>> Click here if you are interested in our Promotional Packages, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
20 June 2023
Early Bird Deadline for ChemCon Europe 2023